Unfortunately we have to cancel the BBQ/Tournament for this weekend.
The weather forecast (The Weather Channel) shows a 90% chance of rain for Saturday and 70% chance of rain for Sunday morning.
Instead of waiting until tomorrow afternoon to see if we could play on Sunday, we rather cancel the event right now so people can make other plans since this is a long weekend as well.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
The BBQ/Tournament for May 19 has been CANCELLED!