2019 Thursday Night House League
The Schedule will be posted Friday mornings after play. Weekly Results are posted on the bottom of this page.
Please contact me at email@example.com if you require a sub for the upcoming week.
Update – September 13/2019 – 01:45PM
- New Schedule has been uploaded
Thursday Night House League Rules
• Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your session starts
• If you require a sub for the following week, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can find a suitable replacement for you. Please do so as quickly as possible.
• You are NOT looking for your own sub or change play times with someone else. If you need to change your time or require a sub then contact email@example.com
• Only you can move yourself up a court. A sub can either keep you on the same court or drop you down a court
• No Shows – If you fail twice to show up for your scheduled session without notifying the League Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, you will be removed from the league. 3 other people depend on you showing up, so please be kind enough to inform the League Coordinator if you can’t make it out to a session. 24 hours notice is required.
• Scoring - 3 pairings were each pairing plays 4 games plus a 7 point tiebreak. You’ll receive 1 point for every game won. Total score per court adds up to a total of 30 points.
• Court Times are switching every month. Due to the late start of the Thursday Night House League, the Court times remain as posted for the Month of May and June. In July, Courts 5-8 are going to start at 7PM (Courts 1-4 start at 8:15PM), in August, Courts 1-4 are back to start at 7PM (Courts 5-8 start at 8:15PM) and September Courts 5-8 play at 7PM (Courts 1-4 start at 8:15PM.
If you have any questions concerning the Thursday Night House League please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.